Pat is a lifelong resident of Coeur d’Alene and graduated from the University of Idaho in 1967 with a business degree majoring in Real Estate and marketing. He has been a member of the Coeur d’Alene Association of Realtors since 1967 and achieved the C.C.I.M certification in 1974. He was the principal owner/broker of Acuff Northwest Realty from 1974 to 2001 when he sold the company.
His past and current accreditations in the Real Estate Field include:
- President of the Idaho Association of Realtors - 1984
- President of the Idaho C.C.I.M. Chapter - 1986
- President of the Coeur d’Alene Association of Realtors – 1972 & 1993
- Chairman of Local Multiple listing - 1978
- Life member of the Coeur d’Alene Association of Realtors
- Life member of the National Association of Realtors
- Life member of the Idaho Association of Realtors
- Life member of CCIM
Pat enjoys golf and is a past president of Avondale Golf Course. He has served his community as the Mayor of Fernan Village from 2000-2007. He loves to bird and duck hunt with his son Colby. He married his wife Heidi in 1995. You can find them watching and listening to their son Colby perform country music around the area, relaxing at their lake cabin or perhaps at one of the many golf course in our area. Fun fact is he currently holds the longest active Real Estate license in Coeur d' Alene.